Updated March 27, 2020
Dear Valued Customer
In this time of uncertainty, our first priority is the health, well-being and safety of our customers and employees.
The gasoline and convenience store hours of operation have been reduced. We have opened the “stay in your car” exterior wash service at three locations to meet the essential needs of our customers. Customers can remain in their car and one of our gas station attendants (already on site) can guide you onto the wash. Social distancing rules of 6 feet or more will be strictly enforced.
Gasoline & Convenience Store –
o 52&Convoy – open 24 hours – night window in effect 8pm to 6am
o Carmel Mtn Ranch – open 7am to 9pm
o Costa Verde – open 7am to 9pm
o Del Mar Highlands – open 7am to 9pm
o Rancho Bernardo – open 6am to 9pm
Exterior “Stay in your Car” Express Wash – open 10am to 4pm at three locations only (weather permitting) –
o 11030 Rancho Carmel Dr
o 16757 Bernardo Center Dr
o 8505 Costa Verde Blvd
Full Service Car Wash & Detail – CLOSED
Oil Change & Smog – CLOSED
Monitoring this situation will be daily and ongoing – hours above are subject to change – please call ahead to ensure the fueling station and exterior wash are open before venturing out.
We have enacted the following measures and precautions:
• Restrooms at certain locations are closed for health reasons. Those that remain open will be deep cleaned and sanitized on a much more frequent basis
• High touch areas will be cleaned and disinfected much more frequently throughout the day – examples are indoor & outdoor credit card pin pads; ATM machines; cashier counters; door handles; food and drink counters; gasoline nozzles; car wash pay-station touchscreens.
• Microwaves can only be used for pre-packaged food purchased on our premises (no outside food)
• No refills allowed on drinks / no use of outside “bring your own” cups
• No hot dogs or unwrapped foods will be served
• Please respect social distancing rules of 6 feet and maintain coughing / sneezing etiquette
• Disposable gloves will be used when handling customer payments
• Entrance and exit doors will be propped open whenever possible to reduce contact with door handles
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the CDC, WHO and Local Government. We are asking employees who are sick or in high risk groups to stay home. Work shifts are voluntary. We hope these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation. On behalf of everyone at San Diego Car Care, we thank you for the trust you put in us to perform your car care needs.
The Entire San Diego Car Care Ownership & Management Team